Re: ADMIN: Barriger Library thread TERMINATED

Mikebrock

Dave Nelson asks:

Mike, perhaps you could refresh my memory... isn't there a STMFC rule that
only Admins can make decisions about what is and is not appropriate to post?
Or rephrased, no member shall attempt to seize the power of the Admins for
himself? I recall something like that....

What is the rule?”

Yep. Threads or subjects may be terminated only by myself or my representatives. When threads/subjects are terminated, members are expected to avoid sending messages associated with such threads/subjects.

Mike Brock

STMFC Boss