From: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
To: <STMFC@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] SP Overnight scheme

Richard Hendrickson wrote:
That's correct, John. The original black overnight paint scheme was
applied to B-50-24 class cars in the 97620-98069 series...
Richard forgets what I know he is well acquainted with: the ORIGINAL
scheme for the Overnight cars was all black with orange lettering and
striping, used before WW II.
Quibble, quibble. Of COURSE I know what the "original" overnight scheme
was, but it was never applied to B-50-24s. My point was to differentiate
the original scheme applied to those cars from the later aluminum paint
scheme.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520