From: "sullivant41@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:59 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: HO 20 car freight car train

Well, here's a stab at the 20 cars (in no particular order):

  1. PRR X29 (Red Caboose)
  2. PRR G31 gondola (Tangent)
  3. NYC 'USRA' steel 40' boxcar (Westerfield)
  4. CB&Q 40' postwar boxcar (IMR)
  5. B&O Wagontop (Exactrail or Fox)
  6. PFE 40' reefer (Red Caboose or IMR)
  7. SP 53' flat w/ lbr load (RC/SP Soc + Owl Mtn)
  8. UP 40' boxcar (sorry, I like the Trix despite it's problems)
  9. SOU 40' AAR boxcar (RC or IMR)
  10. ATSF 40' 1937 boxcar (RC)
  11. UTLX ICC 105 tank car (Atlas or Kadee)
  12. SHPX 10k Type 27 tank car
  13. GATX 6k 3-dome tank car (Tangent)
  14. FGCX 50' mech reefer - the very early style (RC?)
  15. RI 40' PS-1 "100 Years" (Kadee)
  16. B&O offset side twin hopper (Kadee?)
  17. GARX 37' meat reefer - pick a lessee (Rapido)
  18. SFRD 40' reefer (IMR)
  19. B&M 40' 1937 AAR boxcar (RC)
  20. PRR X31 or X32 round roof auto bx (Bowser)
Now the wrangling about druthers can begin!

Todd Sullivan