Re: Prototypes for Precision Scale 65-foot mill gon?

spsalso

Tony,

I would be thrilled to receive such a photo.

At least for now, it sounds like this was only a CNJ car????

I did look through my two NYC photo books.  The NYC surely loved having lotsa ribs, but I couldn't find a match.

The ends are certainly interesting (2 "reversed" ribs).

I did find a photo (on Fallen Flags, hooray!) of the prototype for the B&O car, and "it ain't it".

Mine is a very nice looking model, and it would be great to have it in proper lettering (whichever that is).

Ed

Edward Sutorik