(No subject)

Greg Martin

Hey Yuze Gize,

I got a phone call from Jim Singer this morning and he has updated his website and of particular interest he has updated his decal line offerings as well.  There is a section for the his line that he offers under the 5th Ave Car Shops, i.e. the National Car Refrigerator decals(both styles of lettering) and IC refrigerator decals as well as the SHAKE-N_TAKE® decals from previous projects like the DT&I decals the PRR X45 decals.

Don't get sticker shock as he is an official sponsor and contributor of S_N_T and it they help us when you support him.

Just a quick update,

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean