Subject: [STMFC] KOTX triple dome tank car converted to two dome tank.
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, August 6, 2017, 7:41 PM

      I hate to bother the list, but believe I saw a prototype photo of a KANOTEX tank car that looked originally to be a three dome tank car
that had been converted to two domes, but I cannot find the url again. Any one familiar with this?  Also. anyone know the manufacturer of this
model? The data shows it to be an 80,000 gallon tank.

Jerry Michels