Posted by: "Denny Wertz" wm1118sl@yahoo.com wm1118sl
Date: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 am ((PDT))

James, Referring to the (WM #59792 at Red Lion, Pa., 1953, Ties, 282) car. The WM did not have any rolling stock in the 59xxx series as compiled by author Bill Oertly in the Revenue Equipment books, one on boxcars & one on gondolas done by the WMRHS & still available from them. Both books have a complete freight car roster between the years 1905-1995. It could be a class G2, G3 Gondola #series 50701-50800, blt 4-1937, or a class G43 Gondola #series 55758-55850, blt 1953, 1954. Hope this helps.
Denny Wertz, WMRHS