From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of frograbbit602@yahoo.com [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 11:37 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe RR-44 reefrigerator

I have the Sunshine Models, kit 94.1, Santa Fe Refrigerator RR-44 I am beginning to build. The kit instructions do not have a view of either end. Instructions show Side view only as does Ted Culotta in Steam Era Freight Cars Reference Manual, Vol. 3 Refrigerator Cars, p. 119. However, Ted in the book does have end view of the "B" end for SFRD number 9369 a RR-43 on page 113. I am wondering if the "B" end on the RR-44 would have a similar placement of the retainer valve and line. Thank You in advance for your assistance.

Lester Breuer

rabbit602