From: STMFC@... <STMFC@...> on behalf of Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:14 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ATSF Tk-N Tk-O tank car models

Announcement pages 1 & 2 uploaded

https://www.flickr.com/photos/timboconnor/36112470400/

Delivery is 15 MONTHS or more, but reservations end in ONE MONTH

Caveat emptor

Tim,

I do not see these on the American Limited web site. Do you have any additional information?

Thanks & Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

American Limited has announced HO scale tank car models! Built in
the late 1940's with steel grid walkways and open grid dome platforms.

Too bad they're not SP tank cars. :-(

But they are the first 16,000 gallon plastic tank car models in HO scale
and a number of railroads had cars of this size. Major kitbash fodder if
nothing else. :-)