From: "Hubert Mask maskisland@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Anyone have any thoughts regarding an ID on this 40ft SS auto Box?

I believe it is a Rock Island car by the reporting marks

Hubert Mask

MAsk Island Decals Inc.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2017, at 3:09 PM, shile@...<mailto:shile@...> [STMFC] <STMFC@...<mailto:STMFC@...>> wrote:

That sure looks like a Rock Island car, similar to the one highlighted the other day with the wooden D&H hopper. You can sort of see the Rock Island lettering stacked next to the door.

Steve Hile