Re: Sourcing assistance, please

O Fenton Wells

Check Precision Scale.  I can't help now as all my stuff is in boxes for my move and wedding.
Fenton

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 11:58 PM, 'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Steam era freight cars were equipped with air brake systems which were essentially plumbing located beneath the car (just to relate to the list topic).

I’m about to do some “plumbing,” and am in need of a brass T fitting for .019-.020” wire.  I have a substantial number of fairly ancient Tomalco fittings, but they’re all for smaller diameter wire/pipe.

Who makes these now?  Tomalco is no longer with us, I believe.

Schuyler

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane