From: "golden1014@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] CG 56295, a ventilated boxcar...

Hey Todd,

Limedale on the PRR-Monon.  Think T-1s, Qs and Js on the PRR.  That was a hot connection for both roads.  Note the interchange connections which allows steam era freight cars to be exchanged in either direction for both carriers.

I railfanned much of the old Monon main line ten years ago and there were still semaphores everywhere.

John Golden
Albersbach, Germany.