Re: In search of Optivisor recommendations

spsalso

I am nearsighted.  My vision is sharp from around 8" to about 24" without glasses.

I have three Optivisors:  #3, #5 and #10, and have had them for at least 10 years..  I wear them without glasses.

I use the #5 almost exclusively.  As I was just a minute ago, and will when I go back to modeling in another few minutes.  It's on my head often enough that my neighbors must think I'm a counterfeiter or something.

I've never used the #3.  I occasionally use the #10 for close work.  It has an irritatingly close depth of field, so it's not an everyday sort of thing.

Ed

Edward Sutorik