Re: In search of Optivisor recommendations

Peter Burr <pburr47@...>

I have used one of the cheap Harbor Freight type versions which includes a weak LED light source for several years with fairly good satisfaction. That said, I just bought an Optivisor knock-off on Ebay including four lenses (1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x, and 3.5x) for $23.18, (free shipping). The difference in clarity is immediately noticeable. I also bought an LED attachment for it for $24.95, (free shipping), which I highly recommend. I could easily model in a completely dark room wearing this rig! Light + Magnification = Vision. The lenses are easy to change, or you could just buy another set for that price.