Op sessions on the Alma branch for September, October, November and December

Jared Harper

It is time to decide on dates in September, October, November and December for op sessions on Santa Fe's Alma branch.

Saturday September 30th

Sunday October 8th or Sunday October 15th

Sunday November 5th or Sunday November 19th

Saturday December 16th.

If you are interested in participating in an op session on Santa Fe's Alma branch on any of these dates please contact me.  The op sessions begin at noon with lunch.  A session runs 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.  I have been operating with a three man crew--engineer, conductor and brakeman.  I want to try having a four man crew with two brakemen

Jared Harper
420 Woodward Way
Athens, GA 30606
706-543-8821