New Tank Car Capacities Tariff reprint available

Ian Cranstone

I am pleased to report that at long last, I have finally finished working on the reprint of the 1970 Tank Car Capacites tariff.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the volume, it is a listing of tank cars and their gallonage, given car by car for the various operators, and some railway owners as well.

Should you be interested, it can be found at:

And the two earlier volumes are still available at the following URLs:

September 1955

June 1936

I expect this will be the last volume to be available, as I simply don't have any more.  And don't forget that Google digitized an issue from August 1919, which can be found by searching at books.google.com

Cheers,

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada