Re: Intro Dates for C&BT, IMWX, and InterMountain 1937 Modified Kits

O Fenton Wells

Don't forget about McKeen and Front Range also

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:27 AM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
Bill, there were a whole series of articles on those manufacturers in Railmodel Journal and Model Railroading in the '80's and early 90's. I have some of them.  I believe Thompson and Hendrickson did many of them.  I can help but I'm sure others can provide the ones I don't have.
Fenton

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 6:41 AM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Can someone here recall please the precise years that the following styrene kits were introduced to the market for sale:

The C&BT 40-foot steel car with a range of doors, roof, and ends to model the AAR boxcars built beginning in 1944.

The Innovative Model Works kit to model the Standard 1937 AAR 40-foot steel boxcar.

The InterMountain Modified 1937 AAR kit.

I will use this information in the 2018 clinic I am planning. Thank you.

Bill Welch

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane