From: fgexbill@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Sat, Sep 2, 2017 6:41 am
Subject: [STMFC] Intro Dates for C&BT, IMWX, and InterMountain 1937 Modified Kits

Can someone here recall please the precise years that the following styrene kits were introduced to the market for sale:

The C&BT 40-foot steel car with a range of doors, roof, and ends to model the AAR boxcars built beginning in 1944.

The Innovative Model Works kit to model the Standard 1937 AAR 40-foot steel boxcar.

The InterMountain Modified 1937 AAR kit.

I will use this information in the 2018 clinic I am planning. Thank you.

Bill Welch