Re: Intro Dates for C&BT, IMWX, and InterMountain 1937 Modified Kits

SUVCWORR@...

As of a few months ago the business was still for sale.  He has stock of some models and decals.  He has all the dies.  He was in discussion with a major car producer however their primary interest was in the X29B which was not finished and at that point, discussions ceased.

Dick has had some health issues.  He had a lung transplant several years ago.  Most of his time is now devoted to helping his wife manage her temp agency.

Rich Orr

-----Original Message-----
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, Sep 3, 2017 9:47 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Intro Dates for C&BT, IMWX, and InterMountain 1937 Modified Kits

Does anyone know the status of Dick Schweiger and C&BT? 4 years ago, after seeing some new production product showing up on e-bay, especially from one seller in WA state, I corresponded with him and he was trying to sell the business. He even sent me several sets of new sprues (Tichy, I think) and some decals to use on the kits I owned.    I have not heard from him or about him since then. I still see some "new" product on e-bay, but could be from 4 years ago stock:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/C-BT-Shops-HO-7111-SanFran-Chief-Ship-Travel-Class-Rr33-Rd-4255-/230839839588?hash=item35bf206b64:m:mbViWxIQzYy4dJNKrmL9Z0w

Tom Hayden

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.