From: STMFC@... on behalf of 'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC]
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 5:21 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] The G-N Distribution Model

Gize,

I wasn’t very interested in the Gilbert-Nelson Distribution Model when it was being developed.  I didn’t have a layout then (still don’t, but maybe . . .) so I satisfied my Freight Car building urges by building kits that struck my eyes as being interesting.  Since those times I’ve settled (more or less) on modeling the ERIE in the 1950-52 time frame, and thus the G-N Model has become of more interest to me.

But is the G-N Model neatly summarized anywhere?

And where might I find that?

Schuyler