Re: PRR x26 boxcar Youngs town door in Ho Scale

Bryian Sones

Yes, Bruce thanks, I 'm aware of it. It's not the only pic I was referencing from. The pic has the correct door, color and a close up shot of it. It was easier pic to identify the details.
I should have mention that before.

Bryian`

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:02 AM, "'Bruce F. Smith' smithbf@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Bryian,

FYI, the prototype photograph that you are modeling from is NOT a PRR X26.  If you do a little sleuthing, you will find that it is a USRA boxcar belonging to the Philadelphia and Reading (aka READING), number 5078, which is in the collection of the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania at Strasburg.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL

On Sep 4, 2017, at 8:34 PM, Bryian Sones bryian.sones@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Trying to finish this car up and get it off my project list. Anyone offer the correct Youngstown door for this car?

Bryian