Re: dry transfer lettring

Tim O'Connor

Lester

That set has long been on my "I wish I'd bought a couple more sets" list!
The 9601-11 and 9601-21 are excellent for making up freight car lettering.
And Dry Transfers are the way to go for composing whole words or large numbers.

Tim O'Connor

Review of the Clover House website shows the old alphabet Railroad Roman Combined condensed bold -white dry transfer lettering set, number 9600-11, which had 1/32", 3/64",1/16" and 3/32" letters and numbers is no longer available.  Excellent to make up car end lettering decals and changing numbers.  Has  anyone found another manufacture for a source for this style lettering?

Lester Breuer