Re: Pivoted Machinery

Tom Madden

Dennis wrote :

> I know it's nice to have the last word, but this is ridiculous.
> I thought my message killed the forum :-)

The group has been awfully quiet since our Florida members got taken off line by the hurricane. Bill Welch in Clearwater has resurfaced, but the east coast contingent hasn't. Any word from or about Mike Brock? A Merritt Island resident posted to another list yesterday that they were still without power, water, land line phones and internet. The Cocoa Beach Hilton's web site says they're closed until further notice due to a mandatory evacuation order. Nasty.....

Tom Madden