Re: Passenger Car Question

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@worldnet.att.net> <b.hom@...>

Eric Thur wrote:
I wanted to ask any of you who run Brass passenger car
trains, how many Brass cars can you pull, before
slipping starts, with an average size Engine, 4-8-2,
4-8-4 etc, with Can motors ? Do you use all Brass cars
or mix some in with Plastic ones. Is there a way to
free up the wheels to roll better on the Brass cars,
i.e. Teflon bushings, or re-drilling the needle
bearing holes ? Basically I have a few Brass prototype
Passenger cars. I wanted to add a few more , but I
don't want to get to a point where My engines won't
pull at least 10-12 cars total.

Eric, recommend you post this question to the Passenger Car List,
moderated by Tom Madden:

To subscribe:
PassengerCarList-subscribe@...

To Post: