Re: [EXTERNAL] MILW 67053 200-ton 4-truck flat car

Bruce Smith

Elden,

I agree, with one minor point and that is that the PRR F34s were cast bodies (kits) from GSC and the MILW car has a neat riveted bodies :)

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Sep 26, 2017, at 8:10 AM, 'Gatwood, Elden J CIV CESAW CESAD (US)' elden.j.gatwood@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

That IS a great photo.  I just love flat cars in general, but the oddballs even more.

I don't know the details, but MILW had a nice (small) fleet of HD flats, including those nice cast steel GSC 4-trucks flats.  Very like the PRR F34's.

Thanks for sharing!

Elden Gatwood