From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Facebook posting of 192 Life Pictures 1943 US Army Rail Move

John LOL - that reminds me of Woody Allen's "Sleeper" where they try to
clone their great leader from his nose, the only remnant they have of him.

I've got the kits right here in front of me, the -5/8/9 and the -10/12. They
will both be in company MofW service. Really nice kits!

Tim O'Connor

One of the new Owl Mt flats has a prototype here: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/12356665_1690862387826417_5537730881631793797_o.jpg?oh=d43479280dd7265618214baab0becfa0&oe=5A3D9402
John Barry