Re: Howard Ameling

Al Kresse <water.kresse@...>

I am so sorry, he helped me many times with finding C&O stuff for many FC publication projects.

RIP!

Al Kresse

On October 3, 2017 at 11:19 PM "Brian Carlson prrk41361@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

It is with deepest regret and sadness that I inform the group that Howard Ameling passed away quietly and peacefully Monday afternoon after a long battle with Alzheimer's.

Howard was a prolific photographer, and his images appeared in many books. He was also a founding member of the Nickel Plate Railroad Historical and Technical Society.

Please note I sent this from the website about a half hour ago, and it didn't seem to appear anywhere so apologies if it shows up twice now.

Brian J. Carlson
NKPHTS Collections Management Director

.