From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 1:40 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] pics of upgraded ATLAS 70ton hart ballast car?

Hello friends,

at first I would like to thank everyone who did reply to my GN hopper/ gondola question several weeks ago.

I have two H0 ATLAS 70ton hart ballast cars I want to complete before giving them away for weathering. I have searched and found a lot of postings mentioning their main flaws - the missing center sill and bolsters - but I did not find photos of such work. Maybe the postings are too old and the pics gone? Does anyone have a pic of an upgraded model for me? I don't intend to make the cars 99%ers, just want to add the center sill and bolsters.

Many thanks

Johannes