Rio Grande question - Where is "FA?"

Schuyler Larrabee

A friend has a photo of a box car (blt ’39, I believe) but it has a legend of “FA  10-45” to the left of the door.  Friends who are D&RGW fans (but not on STMFC) have asked me what that means.  I speculated that it probably means that the car was repainted (perhaps after repairs?) at a location on the D&RGW noted as “FA.”

They responded that they knew of no location on the “Grande” that was referred to that way.

Is there, was there, some car shop, perhaps small, on the D&RGW where this car might have been repaired/repainted in 1945?

Incidentally, the car in question is 68225.

Schuyler