Re: St. Louis Sanborn Map Reference

William Hirt

John,

The Mid-Continent Public Library (Kansas City area - Missouri side) offers access to the complete collection of black and white Sanborn maps for the U.S.

If you are not a resident of the district, you must apply in person for a card and pay a yearly fee based on their FAQ. They also limit card issuance to U.S. addresses. I do not know if they have special rules for military members out of country.

Their web site is and you could contact someone at the library system to get more information.

Bill Hirt

On 10/30/2017 10:55 AM, John Golden golden1014@... [STMFC] wrote:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a link to Sanborn Maps for St. Louis?  I have found a bunch of sites online that do not have compete sets, or restricted access.  Thanks in advance for the help.

John Golden
Albersbach, Germany