Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. November 2017 um 22:32 Uhr
Von: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
An: STMFC@...
Betreff: [STMFC] Very Small Chain

A new modeling friend in Germany helped me acquire some very small chain, 50 links per inch. Here you can compare it to Abe's head. Now I need to figure out how to attach it as .012 wire is too large to slip through a link. maybe .010 or .008 wire. Here is a link to a photo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecmp2nm17wvtw9h/Very%20Small%20Chain%20.JPG?dl=0

Bill Welch