Re: I have the following data pack... the topic is milk cars

Stic Harris

Sir!

I could certainly use that information if still available!
Just let me know.

Thank you,

Stic Harris
12312 Cypress Spring Rd
Clarksburg, MD 20871

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:42 PM, 'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

I'm cleaning out some stuff I no longer need.

I have the following data pack... the topic is milk cars.

This includes the following set of articles cut from magazines from my library

To market by rail: milk cars by Yungkurth (multi-part article)
Bottling Milk (no author listed)
Building Three Milk Cars by Sittner
Modeling the Milk Trains (no author listed) (multi-part article)
Quick Milk Cars by Nehrich
Milk Operation for Modelers by Nehrich (multi-part article)

It is time for someone else to enjoy these.

Great reference on this topic.

It is free, I will put it in an envelope and mail it to you for the asking.

Email me OFF LIST at

CLAUS
then
the usual email separator