Re: Trainfest announcements

T.J. Stratton

Thanks!  TJ

TJ Stratton Maumee, OH. "Modeling the 1950's branch lines of the Michigan Central Railroad in southern Michigan" Mailto:michigancentralrr@...

From: STMFC@... on behalf of O Fenton Wells srrfan1401@... [STMFC]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 2:14 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Trainfest announcements

The parts are $20.00 and that includes resin parts decals and S&H.  Dr. Dave address is
Dr.  Dave Campbell
1456 Torrey Pines Cir
Yuma AZ 85365

Fenton Wells

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM, SSEXTON9@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Fenton,

Could you please provide me with Dr. Campbell's address? I'd like to try my hand again at kitbashing since my stroke. Thanks much.

Larry Sexton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd