From: Nelson Moyer npmoyer@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 11:53 am
Subject: RE: [STMFC] B&O M-15 underframe

Earl, there is a comprehensive article on the M-15k rebuild by George Toman in Prototype Railroad Modeling Volume 4 p.53-68, with both prototype and modeling photos including the underbody details. The book is available from Speedwitch Media. While the article doesn’t answer all of your questions, it shows you how to build a very accurate model of the M-15k.

Nelson Moyer