From: STMFC@... on behalf of Ed Hawkins hawk0621@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 1:48:03 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Railway Prototype Cyclopedia

STMFC Members,
The RP CYC Publishing Co. announces that Volume 34 published in the spring of 2017 was the final volume of Railway Prototype Cyclopedia. We thank the many members of the STMFC for your loyal support of the series that continued over a 20 year period & totaled nearly 3,900 pages of content mostly on steam-era freight cars.

Currently remaining in stock are limited quantities of 12 volume numbers (1, 10 through 16, 19, 31-32, 33, and 34), and we offer these volumes at attractive discount prices that includes postage to addresses in the U.S. In addition, some copies of Volume 8 remain that were held back from dealer sales due to a few relatively minor ink smears that appear on 5 or 6 random pages. These Volume 8 books are offered "as-is."

Prices:
$8.00 for Volume 1 (list $20.95)
$10.00 each for Volumes 8 (as-is), 10 through 16, 19 (list $24.95 to $29.95)
$20.00 each for Volumes 31-32, 33, 34 (list $59.95)

If a volume becomes out of stock, we'll use first-in/first-out method and notify you accordingly for a refund.

For this offer to be valid, payment by check or money order for these volumes must be postmarked by Saturday, November 18, 2017, and mailed to:

RP CYC Publishing Co.
P.O. Box 451
Chesterfield, MO 63006-0451

To download a flyer: http://www.rpcycpub..com/RPCYC_final_flyer.pdf

Please send questions or comments OFF-LIST to rpcyc@...

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity via the STMFC for making notifications and for the support we have received.

Thank you,
Ed Hawkins & Pat Wider
RP CYC Publishing Co.