From: "destorzek@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
Date: 11/16/17 9:48 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Tankcar Steam Connections

I should know this, but don't. Where was the common place for the steam line connections to the heating coils in heated tankcars? I have seen a few photos of car with connections protruding through the tank head at the end of the car, but not many. Were the connections typically on the bottom of the tank, protected by the center sill>

Dennis Storzek