From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:53 PM
To: Steam Era Freight Car List
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Airbrush: Iwata HP-M2

I will speak up also for the double actions. I had been happily using a
bullet-proof Paasche syphon single action brush since the mid fifties. Then
at the NMRA Sacramento convention some 7 or 8 years ago, in a moment of
exhuberant non-judgment I fell for a great sales talk, and purchased on
first sight at full bore an Iwata double action. I have never looked back,
and I can also admire the Iwata for the very finely fabricated and finished
instrument that it is. I love it for its ease of use and resistance to
clogging.

The Paasche is a classic that takes a back seat to no one, however. It is
American-made, unchanged since inception, and with skills more expertly
applied, it still can do just about any job our hobby requires.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, CA 95864

Posted by: Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...>