Re: UP Boxcar Paint and Lettering (Accurail Underframes)

Bryian Sones

Agreed! They fit nicely under the Marklin U.P. Stock Car s-40-12  too but I use the Speedwitch Media underframe for the boxcars because it is the correct underframe. If you don't care about the underbody I would defiantly use the Accurail Underframe for all of the marklin/trix U.P. cars. It's an easy upgrade/fix and the underbracing lines up pretty close to where if you didn't know you would think it's the correct underframe.

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta CA.

On Monday, November 20, 2017 10:55 AM, "thecitrusbelt@... [STMFC]" wrote:

I can vouch for using the Accurail underframes on these Trix cars. They fit perfectly.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA