Soo Line double door

frograbbit602

I am working on a Des Plaines Hobbies ( Red Caboose) Soo Line double staggered double door plastic kit box car numbered 75960 in the 75898 to 75998 (even only) series built by Pullman-Standard.   A photo of 75898 appears in the Soo Line Freight Equipment and Cabooses book by Ken Soroos on page 15. The car has a transverse-mounted air reservoir which in the photo shows mounted on the left side of the car; however, In the photo I can not see the control valve location.  Therefore, my question, where is the control valve mounted ( left or right side of the center sill)?  Thank You for your help in advance.

Lester Breuer