Re: Western Road Reefers In Canada

cptracks

PFE and WFE for sure. Trackside Around Ontario, 1955-1960 by Don McCartney has both on CN trains in Toronto. There may be others but I cannot make them out. The PFE cars appear yellow, double herald, the WFE appears to be yellow, wooden.

Colin Riley

From: "'Bruce F. Smith' smithbf@... [STMFC]" To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Western Road Reefers In Canada

Bob, Drew,

I believe that CN was independent and not part of the US pools.

You MIGHT find any of the reefers listed. The question might be better phrased which would be most likely?
That leads to the need for greater specificity. What cargos were being shipped?  What is the season being discussed? I could rationalize pretty much any of the reefers listed based on specific cargos being shipped from the US.

Regards
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL