Re: Dump cars

Bob Weston

Hi Richard,
  W&R Enterprises made two types in brass that were available years ago, one was a Clark Car Co. 30 cu yd side dump ( I'm using it for B&O) and one was a Magor side dump (I'm using this one for AC&Y). The Car Works Co. also produced an all wood and all steel version of the Western 20 yd air dump in brass. Its been a long time since I've seen any of these cars offered on the secondary market. A zamac side dump was made in the 50's or 60's but the manufacturer escapes me and it was pretty crude by today's standards. It would be nice if one of the resin manufacturers would offer some of these cars.
Bob Weston