Re: Off topic-steam engine - not steam freight cars

Todd Sullivan

Hi Clark,

You could also search eBay.  I typed in "Bachmann 4-6-0" in the search bar and 63 items came up.  If you don't find what you are looking for this time, just click on the "Save This Search" item below the search bar, and you'll be notified once a day when new items matching your search criteria is added to eBay for auction.  You can opt out of the searches anytime using a link in the email.

Also, I find it useful to modify the order in which the items are displayed by selecting the "Price and Shipping: lowest first" option in the "Sort" space (upper RH corner of the listing of the auctions).  The default is what eBay thinks is the "Best Match", which isn't always the case for me.

Todd Sullivan