From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:26 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] California Fires

Steve, I am packed and leaving on one of only two roads exiting the valley. I am sending messages to family where I will be. Looks real grim, as the most powerful category of Santa Ana winds are predicted for today, and Ojai is now nearly 50% surrounded by the fire perimeter.

Thanks for the concern.

Mandatory freight car content--I am leaving it all behind.

-Andy Carlson