Re: Eastern Car Works Depressed Center Flat instructions

Bruce Smith

Scott - the site is NOT ECW!  ECW being out of business has nothing to do with the access issues.  It is a site that shows lots of instructions.  The links that Ben posted don't work because they want you to come in through the front door.  To do that, go to:

http://www.hoseeker.net

Click on the link for LITERATURE

Click on the link for EASTERN CAR WORKS

Click on the pull down menu under MISCELLANEOUS DIAGRAMS and select ECW Flat Cars 3 and 4

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Smith

Auburn, AL