Re: Eastern Car Works Depressed Center Flat instructions

Stic Harris

Thank you gentlemen,

That worked and I printed them out.
And thank you to the to kind souls who offered to scan them in. I’m all good now!

Best regards,

Stic

Sent from Stic's iPad

On Dec 17, 2017, at 22:31, 'Bruce F. Smith' smithbf@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Scott - the site is NOT ECW!  ECW being out of business has nothing to do with the access issues.  It is a site that shows lots of instructions.  The links that Ben posted don't work because they want you to come in through the front door.  To do that, go to:

http://www.hoseeker.net

Click on the link for LITERATURE

Click on the link for EASTERN CAR WORKS

Click on the pull down menu under MISCELLANEOUS DIAGRAMS and select ECW Flat Cars 3 and 4

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Smith

Auburn, AL