Re: Accurail "Scale" Coupler Boxes

Jim Hayes

I too am running low. I have maybe 3 or 4 sets left.

Hey Accurail! When are you going to have more of your great Proto:HO couplers & boxes?

Jim🚂🤔

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

John

Another coupler box you might consider is the Moloco "standard" coupler box
(not the cushion gear boxes) that are very similar in size to the Accurail boxes
and they take Kadee whisker couplers. I have used both Molocos and Accurail boxes
on some Atlas freight cars with those giant boxes they have, and they're quite
similar in appearance once they're installed.

Tim O'

Does anyone have any of those Accurail scale coupler boxes?  They are sold out at Accurail and on eBay.  I am in need of a few for a project.  If you have some you cane part with please give me a shout offline at Golden1014@....

Thanks Guys,

John Golden