Re: Cocoa Beach

Schuyler Larrabee

I talked to Bob yesterday. The trailer’s packed and they’re leaving Tuesday for an all-night drive to Cocoa Beach. The good news is that since Prototype Rails attracts so many modelers with such diverse interests, he brings just about the entire stock.

Schuyler

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 7:05 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Cocoa Beach

Is there a way to contact him prior to to ask if he could bring certain albums?

Kevin Sprayberry
On Dec 29, 2017, at 6:41 AM, fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com <mailto:fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com> [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com> > wrote:

I cannot commit to help Steve but. . .

I think he is up to $8 per print for B&W

Most of his photos are 8x10

You may want to inquire with him if he will send you SFRD stock car photos on speculation meaning you return what you do not want. I know in the past he has done this.

Bill Welch