Re: Loss Protection for our freight cars.

Tony Thompson

My agent explained to me that hobby and other "special" home contents are common and only require some documentation. But extraordinary items like valuable art can require a rider because they are outside the norm. Obviously your agent makes a call whether your layout etc. is "extraordinary" or not.
Tony Thompson

On Dec 31, 2017, at 7:23 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

.