From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 8:59 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] missing uncoupling device on CIL brass box car?

Hello friends,

a week ago I was about to purchase a brass box car from CIL like this one:

https://www.brasstrains.com/Classic/Product/Detail/082096/HO-Brass-Model-CIL-2408-3-UP-Union-Pacific-B-50-17-Steel-Side-Boxcar-182300-F-P-Custom-Weathered

but then I saw there is no coupler lift bar or any other uncoupling device usually found on every piece of rolling stock. It would be odd if CIL forgot such a major part of a model, but seemingly they did. Does anyone have a link to a photo where one can see what the real thing looked like?

Many thanks - and btw all the best for 2018 to all of you! :-)

Johannes