From: fgexbill@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC Sent: Sun, Jan 14, 2018 1:36 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Cocoa Beach Report

While in principle a good idea, speaking only for myself I do one clinic a year for the various ROM meets that want me to and having the link circulate could possibly undercut interest at each venue. (Hmm, that sounds really egotistical at some level.) If they have the info why attend the live presentation? That is why I hand out the link at each presentation and do not circulate it until after October.

Bill Welch